Ciao!Bella on Facebook

Saturday 14 July 2012

Peplum for everyone

It's been a crazy few weeks with work and we're renovating our house - sorry for being M.I.A (missing in action) for a while but I hope you have been following us on Facebook :-)

I'm trendspotting the peplum right now.  What a timeless design for every body shape and occasion!  Tell us how you wear yours... and if you haven't got any, rush out and get one!





 
of course, it doesn't always have to be a dress or skirt... Get a peplum top for that casual chic look!







Did I say all occasions?  Yep - it works on gowns too!

off to a cocktail event



Hmm... I say keep it simple...



 A royal flair ;-)



Tailored with an edge from Burberry :-)

works for the young too... good choice, Emma!

No comments:

Post a Comment